find an investment
Looking for cash flow, long-term appreciation investments, short-term returns or a tax exchange property? I will partner with you to find the investment property that fits the bill and supports your financial goals. Investing in real estate can be lucrative but it’s critically important to look at a potential investment from all angles to lower your risk factors.
Read the following articles to determine whether or not a rental property is the right investment for you.
• How to Calculate Cash Flow from a Rental Property – on About.com
Setting the right rent
• How to set the right rent – on RealtyTimes.com
Call me at 206.778.7844 for more information.
Coldwell Banker Danforth
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Short-haired black cat missing from Phinney Ridge since last Wednesday
- Volunteer tutors needed for Daniel Bagley Elementary
- Farmers market, live music and play day at Boys & Girls Club in Phinneywood land this weekend
- Seattle Police: Suspected car thief drowns after stealing car from Phinney Ridge and driving into Ship Canal
SP Posts By Category