find an investment
Looking for cash flow, long-term appreciation investments, short-term returns or a tax exchange property? I will partner with you to find the investment property that fits the bill and supports your financial goals. Investing in real estate can be lucrative but it’s critically important to look at a potential investment from all angles to lower your risk factors.
Read the following articles to determine whether or not a rental property is the right investment for you.
• How to Calculate Cash Flow from a Rental Property – on About.com
Setting the right rent
• How to set the right rent – on RealtyTimes.com
Call me at 206.778.7844 for more information.
Coldwell Banker Danforth
- City orders owners of long-empty, graffiti-covered building in Phinney Ridge to civil violations hearing
- Carmelita Vegetarian Restaurant closing, to be replaced by new eatery by local restaurant owners
- Join Greenwood Community Council members to document walking along unsafe areas of Greenwood Avenue
- Blood drive at Phinney Center on Friday
SP Posts By Category