find an investment
Looking for cash flow, long-term appreciation investments, short-term returns or a tax exchange property? I will partner with you to find the investment property that fits the bill and supports your financial goals. Investing in real estate can be lucrative but it’s critically important to look at a potential investment from all angles to lower your risk factors.
Read the following articles to determine whether or not a rental property is the right investment for you.
• How to Calculate Cash Flow from a Rental Property – on About.com
Setting the right rent
• How to set the right rent – on RealtyTimes.com
Call me at 206.778.7844 for more information.
Coldwell Banker Danforth
- Early Design Guidance meeting Dec. 7 for proposed 16-unit residential and live-work building at 9532 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Phinneywood author Mike Attebery releases his fifth book
- Metro Route 48 rerouted off North 85th Street tonight through Sunday afternoon
- Storytime, zoo auction, bluegrass, holiday bookfest in Phinney Ridge and Greenwood this weekend
SP Posts By Category