find an investment
Looking for cash flow, long-term appreciation investments, short-term returns or a tax exchange property? I will partner with you to find the investment property that fits the bill and supports your financial goals. Investing in real estate can be lucrative but it’s critically important to look at a potential investment from all angles to lower your risk factors.
Read the following articles to determine whether or not a rental property is the right investment for you.
• How to Calculate Cash Flow from a Rental Property – on About.com
Setting the right rent
• How to set the right rent – on RealtyTimes.com
Call me at 206.778.7844 for more information.
Coldwell Banker Danforth
- PhinneyWood neighbor publishes new children’s picture book, ‘The Denim Jungle’
- City needs participants from every neighborhood for Housing Affordability and Livability Advisory Committee focus groups
- Greenwood business owners, residents, ask SPD about recent surge in burglaries
- First phase of Aurora Avenue road work ends more than a week early, median lanes to reopen today
SP Posts By Category