find a home
Connecting people with homes and communities is, for me, an inspiring process. Navigating a variety of locations, architectural styles, homes from different vintages and transaction types can be daunting. I will be your advocate, consultant and facilitator – partnering with you throughout the entire process and ensuring that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect when you work with me as a buyer agent:
In-depth evaluation of your needs, wants, preferences, financial comfort zone, etc.
2. Education Day
Our first “field trip.” This day is designed for you to get a feeling for the market and to further discuss (and possibly modify) your search requirements. We’ll also talk about potential issues that are typically associated with the type of property you’re looking for.
3. Property Search
I will search for properties on a daily basis and e-mail you listings that meet your search criteria.
4. Property Tours
We will tour properties until we find the right place for you.
5. Offer & Presentation
Once you have identified a property you would like to purchase, I will help you put together a strong offer by guiding you through the purchase and sale agreement and all addenda that we deem necessary. Once the offer is complete I will present it to the listing agent and seller.
I will negotiate on your behalf to achieve an outcome that is acceptable to both parties.
The inspection is one of the most important aspects of your property purchase. A thorough inspection will uncover any defects you should be aware of and influence your inspection response to the seller.
8. Transaction Management
During the closing period (the period of time between mutual acceptance and the closing date) I will manage your transaction and ensure that all parties are aware of upcoming deadlines and contractual obligations that need to be met before closing.
9. Hand you the keys to your new home
The final and most rewarding step in the process.
10. Be here as a resource for you long after your transaction closes
Call me at 206.778.7844 for more information.
Coldwell Banker Danforth
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- New businesses, pedestrian and biking safety improvements, (PARK)ing Day, civic leadership program, Seattle Youth Commission
- Reminder: Public meeting for Phinney Flats project is Monday at PNA
- Farmers Market, theater, art and beer in Phinney-Greenwood this weekend
- Greenwood Seafair Parade on Wednesday will bring 100+ floats, drill teams, marching bands to the neighborhood
SP Posts By Category