a little about myself
I moved to Seattle from Germany in 1997 and immediately fell in love with this area. With a background in marketing and business management, I joined a local publishing company as their creative director in 1998. My team and I developed a variety of educational products, which won numerous awards and were featured on ABC’s “20/20,” NBC’s “Today Show,” and the Lifetime Television Network. Marketing and design have always been a great passion of mine and very much remain a part of my business endeavors to this day.
Enter Real Estate
In 2004, I decided that it was time to start my own business and follow another passion of mine – real estate. Over the years, I’ve had great success working as a real estate consultant and advocate for sellers and buyers in the Seattle area. My marketing and design experience has enabled me to market my real estate listings with a powerful impact and provide my seller clients with unique and customized marketing tools. I equally enjoy working hard as an advocate for my buyer clients and helping them navigate a complex market. Every transaction has its own complexities and my extensive experience with a wide variety of transaction types has proven invaluable to my clients (click here to read some of my client recommendations).
I am very involved in our local community. As the Phinney Neighborhood Association’s marketing director, I actively contribute to building community in Greenwood/Phinney, where I live with my family – wife Laurie and daughter Caroline. Laurie and I firmly believe that families need to be supported by strong communities and vice versa.
Community matters. We feel fortunate to be part of it.
I look forward to being a part of your Seattle experience.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Metropolis Gift Shop reopens today after 7-week closure due to burst pipe
- Holiday happenings in the neighborhood this month
- Mayor Murray announces 3 new authorized homeless encampment sites, including Licton Springs, just across Aurora Avenue from Greenwood
- PNA Winter Festival, several holiday plays and improv, plus stand-up comedy and the blues in Phinney-Greenwood this weekend
SP Posts By Category